Mission and Values
Confidence. Success. Belonging.
Cambridge School of Bucharest measures its success by the wellbeing of its students and the strength of its community. At our school, students are supported, challenged, and encouraged as they pursue their passions, develop their confidence, create their success, and invest in their community as leaders and innovators.
We believe that students deserve:
- a community to belong to.
- a safe space to pursue their passions and plan their futures.
- the security of being valued, understood, and respected.
- responsibility and a sense of commitment.
- the freedom to make mistakes and the guidance to learn from them.
- support, kindness, and challenge in realising their potential.
- access to new ideas, technologies, and points of view.
- a connection to the natural world.
- a platform to be listened to and truly heard.
- and, the opportunity to be inspired, and, in turn, to be inspiring.
Throughout all aspects of school life, we celebrate and promote our school values and embed students’ understanding of tolerance, respect, democracy, rule of law, and individual liberty.