Following your visit/enquiry in order for the admission file to be complete, we require the documents provided within the information pack to be completed in original, signed by the guardian/tutor and returned to the school office.
The required documents are as follows:
- Enrolment Application Form (provided by the School): to be completed and signed by the person responsible for the student’s education.
- Medical History Form (provided by the School): to be completed and signed by the family doctor.
- Immunisation Records or medical attestation of the student’s vaccination records and their dates from his/her doctor.
- Proof of age: a Birth Certificate or a true certified copy, for Romanian nationals. Birth Certificate translated into English or Romanian, Passport, and Residence Card, if applicable.
- Copy of the Romanian ID for students 14 years of age and above.
- Student’s School Transcripts for the last two years (if applicable).
- If the parents are divorced, the judicial decision related to the Guardianship of the student in Romanian or English.
- The Identification Document of each Parent/Guardian who signs the contract. For non-Romanians, the passport and residence permit, if applicable.
- One recent passport size photo.
- Copy of the results of the Cambridge Young English Learners (Starters, Movers, Flyers), KET, PET, CIPP, Checkpoint, IGCSE and AS exams (if applicable).
- Student interview report (provided by the School).
- CSB Placement test and results (provided by the School).